Buscar este blog

domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

"Chevy" and the authentic american feeling!


I´m going to be honest with you, the Corvette have never liked me. Until now. Yeah, it´s true, I´m weak. This advert (you can see bellow the post) has changed my mind. I could say that this advert is nearly perfect for me firstly because before to watch it, I didn´t like the product and now I see it with other eyes; and secondly because...what an amazing ad!! don´t you think?

My feelings when I see it, are that my basic instints want to leave, in fact one part makes me scream, exactly in the first appearance of the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. The advert transports us to the American word, the place where people wear Jeans, drink Coca-Cola and drive exciting supersports cars.

Well, speaking seriously, I wanted to show you one example of, I think we can call it, impulsive advert. It´s really atractive and caught your attention immediately. I also have to mention one think that make better car adverts in my opinion, it´s simply the sound. A beautiful sound, in case the car has it, is a powerful weapon that unfortunately I don´t usually see in adverts.


Finally, in one sentence: I love it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario